Awesomeness Fest 2011: Grand Wailea, Maui

I just got back from an amazing week.

Awesomeness Fest happens every year in a different exotic location around the world.  Last year I attended their first retreat in Costa Rica and it blew me away.  Who knew that this year could get even better?!

This event is something I recommend all visionaries, mavericks, life lovers, contributors (think you get the idea) to do at least once.  If you like people like Richard Branson and Tim Ferriss, then this is definitely for you.

I tried to leave my camera in the hotel room for most of the trip but on the last day I couldn’t resist and went a little snap crazy.  I guess you could say that the overall theme of the experience was intense BONDING with BRILLIANT people.

I usually write a ton of captions between the photos but I think these speak for themselves.  Or maybe I’m just tired and need to go to sleep.  Warning: if you attend Awesomeness Fest, don’t plan on getting any sleep (in a good way).

Oh and word on the street is that it will take place in BALI next year!

Christine Chang
Christine Chang is a Destination Wedding & Lifestyle Photographer based in Los Angeles.
Recent Posts
Showing 20 comments
  • Lydia

That really sounds amazing…!! Sounds super expensive though (X_X)

• Drew

Amazing. (Enough Said)

• Drew

Amazing.%20(Enough%20Said)%20

• Ivy

I can seriously feel the love and joy in these pics!!!! You naturally and effortlessly capture the most magical, heartfelt moments and your intuition and talent are on a whole ‘nother level. So blessed to have shared the experience together, can’t wait to celebrate life, happiness, and our callings to show others the beauty in themselves for the rest of our lives!!!!!

• Carla

These are great! Looks like it was an even better time than last year. I love the one of Ivy super happy and crying 🙂 Please post more Ivy and Cory engagement photos!

• Matt Grist

I want all of these and I don’t care what I have to do to get them!

P.S. You are a glorious human being.

• Zack Jezek

Its rare that we are blessed to come across even a handful of truly inspirational, motivated, kickass people who you absolutely fall in love with after only a few days. Spending the week with well over 200 people like this takes you to a whole other place! I cannot wait to see how this journey unfolds~

• Gma

You look so very happy and Gpa and I are delighted you have had this opportunity. Stay healthy. We love you.

• Fallon

You.
    Are.
    Amazing.
    I.
    Love.
    You.

I will be forever grateful to you for introducing me to this beautiful experience.

• Sandra Stairs

I really can’t express what this whole experience has meant to me other than to say “Wow, so this is what happiness feels like.”
    When I reflect on the memories of that event, my heart flutters with gratitude. Thank you all for sharing yourselves with me and helping me to transform into who I came here to be.

• Karen

You are so good of capturing all these emotions etc!!! You are an artist!

• Mariah Sievers

WOW! And thank you! Love the flair that you bring in capturing truly special moments! Appreciate your description of the Awesomeness Fest! Summed it all up beautifully. Look forward to seeing you again in the world ~ thank you for sharing! Aloha, Mariah

• James Carter

Absolutely stunning photos. I am in complete awe of what an eye you have and bring out emotion in EVERY SINGLE photo. I wish I were getting married again!

• sammy

these are amazing I want them too!

• Natalia

These pictures brought back all the emotions to my heart. You are truly gifted. keep sharing the love with the world!

• toya

You’ve honestly inspired me, everytime I come to your blog you inspire me…i whole heartedly believe that I’ll be at next years awesomenessfest and the first thing I plan to do is find and thank you. I’ll be the one cheesing really hard and my name is toys…see ya!

• toya

My name isn’t toys the thingy thing changed it, its toya.(just noticed that my name is on the comment identifier thing oh well two comments lets not waste it: you are inspiring, that is all!

What’s Taking plɑcе i’m new to this, I ѕtumbled upon this I have found It positively
    usеful and it has aided me oսt loadѕ. I am hoping to give a
    contribution & help otheг users like itѕ helped me. Good job.

pingbacks / trackbacks