MY BFF IS ENGAGED!!

It’s been a busy couple weeks with a lot of fun different shoots, including this one.

I’ve had to keep my mouth shut about this for MONTHS (so hard) but it has finally happened and I couldn’t be happier!

My BFF Jess is engaged and I feel SO lucky that I got to witness it first hand!  Her boyfriend (now fiance) Mark liked the idea of having the process documented so I got to be there to take pictures and his best friend Rob video recorded it through a window sill, ninja style.

This was right before the proposal.  Before the tears started pouring uncontrollably.  Ahhhhhhhhh!

undefined

Some basic info about the proposal:

He proposed in the Disneyland Dream Suite above Pirates of the Caribbean (a special place to them).

The ring is from Neil Lane.

Jess had NO IDEA.

undefined

Popping out and surprising her was one of the funnest things I’ve ever done.  Thanks to our Disney tour guide/accomplice Rachel for snapping these.

undefined undefined I will do a VERY thorough blog post about the whole thing soon but in the mean time I just wanted to share these.  Super sneak peek!  Mark and Jess haven’t even seen any of the pictures or footage.  I’m gonna put everything together in a mushy slideshow or something to present to them.  🙂

Christine Chang
Christine Chang is a Destination Wedding & Lifestyle Photographer based in Los Angeles.
Recent Posts
Showing 17 comments
  • Christina

OMG SOOOOO awesome! congrats!!!!! yayyyyy jessss! can’t wait to see the rest of the pics!

• t

sooo sweet 🙂 CONGRATULATIONS!!!

• Mom & Pop H

DITTO!!! Love you both!

• Little Bro Dipaola

First pic above is absolutely amazing! You must sell this to the people that make picture frames as the stock photo. You will make millions! Congrats xoxo neily

• Rachel

Ah! I’m so excited those pictures turned out so well. Still so excited about everything that happened that day. Congrats again, and thanks for letting me be apart of everything. 🙂 One of my best Disneyland experiences.

• Jessica

Rachel!!! Thanks so much for all you did to help that day =). You were a HUGE part of the best day of our lives!
    Christine!!!!! Pure perfection as always. I’m sure there are a ton in store, but you managed to get the “good” crying photos! That, itself, takes mounds of talent. Thanks so much for being there to be a part of it all. Love you lots… and lots… and LOTS!

• Auntie Lil & Uncle Mike

So romantic…glad CC and Rob were there to cover it. Can’t wait to see the rest of the pictures and a close up of the ring….
    Lots of love

• Auntie Lil & Uncle Mike

So romantic…Great preview pics. Can’t wait to see the rest. xoxo
    Auntie and Uncle

• Rob

Wow! The pictures are soooo amazing! That was one of the most memoriable experiences of my life!! I had a blast working with my secret agent partners in crime Christine & Rachel!
    Congrats again to fairy tale couple!!!
    Love you guys!

• Amanda

Such gorgeous photos of a fabulous proposal. I can’t wait to see the rest!

• PatytaC

Awww that is soooo COOL! I’m so happy, even though i don’t know them but literally i thought that was to most sweetest thing her fiance did for her to get it on tape and video of her reaction without her knowing! Awww I hope my Dude does something for me like that 😀

SO very excited to have you as a co-MOH! Scrap book was so much fun to make :)… Laughed the entire time!

• Eileen

Just looking at the pix and remembering everything you told me abut that day makes me cry all over again!!! I am so excited for both of you and the pictures Christine took are super-amazing (like the couple). Can’t wait to see them all and the mushy video/slide show. Now I know where to go if I just need a good old fashioned happy cry!!!

pingbacks / trackbacks
  • […] bestie Jess gave me something yesterday.  It was a scrapbook of nasty pictures of us from back in the day.  […]

• […] went on a little day trip to the happiest place on earth… and to my COMPLETE surprise, we GOT ENGAGED! After hosting an intimate family engagement party, we fled to London and Greece for a […]

• […] because WHERE ELSE WOULD A 30-YEAR OLD CELEBRATE HIS/HER BIRTHDAY?!  Mark & Jessica got engaged last year at the park and were able to whip out some fairy dust.  We had lunch at Club 33 […]

• […] we went on a little day trip to the happiest place on earth… and to my COMPLETE surprise, we GOT ENGAGED! After hosting an intimate family engagement party, we fled to London and Greece for a […]